My client is looking for a CFO for their Non-Profit Organization near Philadelphia, PA . This is an immediate FT position with a competitive salary, great benefits and perks. Great opportunity for a VP/Director of Finance looking to move up to the CFO level.
Must have a strong understanding of revenue cycle, hardcore finance knowledge, ability to work with auditors and the board of directors, strategic planning skills, experience managing others, must be able to teach/mentor other staff members, strong P&L statement analysis skills and non-profit experience is a must.
- Provide strategic thinking, planning efforts, coordination, and leadership in finance, budgeting, billing, accounting, audits, regulatory requirements, purchasing, contract administration, and facilities management in the provision of reproductive health care including family planning and abortion services
- Direct affiliate fiscal management to ensure financial viability in compliance with not-for-profit accounting standards and government funding regulations
- Analyze demand for/development of, new health care delivery programs, including family planning and abortion services, sites and operations, contract with health care insurers, providers, purchasers as needed
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, contracts, Funding Council interactions, Organizational policies and procedures, strategic plan, security standards, and employee handbook guidelines
- Supervise internal controls and maintain finance operations policies and procedures
- Hire, train, supervise, lead, and evaluate finance personnel
- Ensure maintenance of current and accurate business records including the general ledger, chart of accounts, contracts, and leases
- In collaboration with Medical Services department, establish common operational protocols for capturing patient and billing information
- Ensure efficient and effective revenue cycle processes and procedures to ensure completion of the revenue cycle and adherence to revenue cycle-specific EOPs and benchmarks
- Develop and implement monthly financial reporting and analytical business tools for use by staff and Board members to make timely and informed business decisions in support of the affiliate's strategic plan and annual budget
- Oversee the annual operational and capital budgeting process; provide the CEO and Board with an annual and capital budget that meets Organizational Elements of Performance for approval prior to each Fiscal Year.
- Ensure appropriate property and all other business insurance needs and activities of the affiliate
- Supervise purchasing and inventory systems to maintain highest quality assets, goods, and services at competitive prices. Ensure that proper and effective check and balance systems remain in place
- Serve as staff liaison with Board of Directors, Finance/Audit Committee and Investment Committee, implementing and monitoring financial and investment policies and procedures
- Participate in the Risk and Quality Management process for medical protocols, regulatory agency compliance, HR policies, and workplace safety policies