|Posted By: Taylor Madison Associates LLC |
|Reference ID: taylormadisonassociates.com |
|Industry: Staffing & Recruitment |
|Job Type: Full Time |
|Location: New York, NY United States |
|Experience Req: 1+ |
Taylor Madison Associates is seeking to hire an Account Executive to join our team. The ideal candidate will have the talent for developing relationships and driving new business opportunities, a background in sales within the Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and/or Administrative Support industries. Candidates MUST have 1-2 years’ experience with in the Staffing Business and a Bachelor’s degree . We offer very competitive compensation plans, flexible work environment, great working staff and plenty opportunities for growth.
We partner with both Fortune 500 and small businesses nationwide in their search to hire the best talent. We have openings for Full-Desk Recruiters and Account Managers seeking meaningful work looking to reach their full potential in this $120+ billion recruiting industry.
- Proactively generate new business by making cold/soft sales calls and networking.
- Acquire new clients through direct selling of staffing/consulting solutions.
- Create and deliver new business pitches to prospective clients.
- Maintain and build relationships within existing clients as well as identify, attract and recruit the high-quality candidates in the marketplace.
- Utilize and maintain CRM database.
- Maintain a pipeline of new business opportunities, which include forecasting monthly and quarterly revenues.
- Communicate on-going sales activities through sales pipeline reports, regular sales meetings, and report weekly on next steps related to specific opportunities, soliciting support as needed.
- Develop, manage and implement sales strategies for new account prospects.
- Understand our services and identify service opportunities within current and prospective clients.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 2-3 years of B2B sales experience.
- Demonstrated record of being a top performer in your field, strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, and high character.
- Must be goal oriented, highly competitive, and success driven.
- Must be comfortable in an office environment conducting business primarily over the telephone.
- Demonstrated sales ability in cold calling to open new accounts, both over the telephone and through face to face sales presentations.
- Demonstrated leadership experience, including team leadership, individual mentoring and strategy development.
- Base compensation, plus a commission plan that rewards six figure effort with six figure income.
- Stability/low turnover in an open door, warm atmosphere working with other professionals that really like their job!
|Job Record Number: 17 |
|Apply For This Job |
|Back To Job Listings |
Visitors Online: 1 | Total Visitors: 209,875
© Taylor Madison Associates, Inc. | Site By BSM